ADP Vantage HCM
An advanced human capital management software suite designed to drive employment engagement and talent acquisition
- Category HR Software
- Languages German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)
ADP Vantage bills itself as a "human capital management" software. Like many similar programs, it offers one easy-to-manage platform that enables employees to operate multiple back-office operations, including payroll, talent management, benefits management, and more.
ADP is one of the worldwide leaders in payroll management, and it clearly shows here. This platform offers a slew of possibilities for any human resources professional. As experts in their field, ADP unquestionably knows what they are doing.
Managing all of these important business facets isn't enough, of course, and Vantage goes well beyond these traditional responsibilities. It offers a variety of insights and analytics, enabling a professional and dedicated manager to find more ways to save their companies money, boost overall productivity, and identify ways to help professional staff grow and develop.
Furthermore, the program doesn't just come with database or employee management. Certain modules come with access to ADP's employee experts, and these consultants can examine your work and not only assist you in getting the most out of Vantage but in giving you insights as to how to use the program.
While it offers many outstanding features, the talent management module is arguably the best. It not only helps you hire but can manage your entire hiring process. In today's workforce, this is critical, as you can create a process that fulfills your needs but ensures that there aren't any unnecessary barriers for employees who are looking to work for you. Furthermore, the program allows you to seamlessly manage all compliance, ensuring that your new employees can fill out one form in one stop.
A program this big has to have excellent customer service, and it seems clear that ADP does just that. Many users have reported nothing but positive experiences at the responsiveness and effectiveness of ADP's customer service.
While the program has been largely well received by users and reviewers, there have been some areas that have been highlighted as needing improvements. One such example is the main page, which users have reported can be cumbersome and difficult to navigate. It also lacks some customization options that would make it more effective.
- Offers incredible potential for easy human resources management, enabling anyone to take care of all back-office responsibilities on one platform.
- Excellent customer service.
- Easy to set up, and users can schedule a demo to determine what modules they will actually need.
- Manages the hiring process in such a way that you never have to navigate off of the website to fill out all paperwork, including tax forms and contracts.
- Users have reported a desire to make some improvements to the customization options and to the dashboard - doing so would make the program and all of its features easier to navigate.
- Expense Management
- Salary Structures
- Integration APIs
- HQ Location
- Roseland, New Jersey
- Total Revenue (USD mm)